You can upload images to your Clearly Inventory account, and associate them with your inventory items.
It's recommended that you name your images the same as your item id's for easy image-to-item association.
(You can only upload image files with .gif, .jpg, or .png file extensions. Image size should not exceed 800 x 800 pixels.)
To Upload An Image:
1. Click the "Libraries" tab.
2. Click the "Image Library" link.
3. Click the "Upload an Image" button.
4. In the "Upload an Image" panel, click the "Select" button and select an image from your computer.
5. Click the "Upload" button.