You can upload multiple images to your Clearly Inventory account, and associate them with your inventory items.
It's recommended that you name your images the same as your item id's for easy image-to-item association.
(You can only upload image files with .gif, .jpg, or .png file extensions. Image size should not exceed 800 x 800 pixels.)
To Upload Multiple Images:
1. Click the "Libraries" tab.
2. Click the "Image Library" link.
3. Click the "Upload Multiple" button.
4. On the "Upload Multiple Image Files" page, click the "Choose Image Files" button and select the images from your computer.
5. Click the "Upload This File" button.
It's important that you keep this page open while the images are uploading, and do not navigate away from the page until the last image upload is completed.