You can delete supplier information in your Clearly Inventory account anytime you change suppliers/discontinue purchasing items from a supplier.
To Delete a Supplier:
1. Click the "Libraries" tab.
2. Click the "Item Library" link.
3. In the library table, under the Item ID column, enter the "Item ID" in the filter field for the item in which you wish to delete the supplier. Hit the "Enter" or "Tab" key on your keyboard.
4. Click the pencil icon (edit) for the item. This will take you to the "Item Master" page.
5. On the "Item Master" page, click the "Settings" sub tab.
6. Delete the name of the supplier in the "Supplier" field.
7. Click the "Save" button.