In order to completely remove an item record from the system, you must first make sure that there are NO inventory records remaining for that item (i.e. the item shows "out of stock").
To Delete Items from Inventory:
1. Click the "Libraries" tab.
2. Click the "Item Library" link.
3. In the library table, under the Item ID column, type the "Item ID" in the filter field for the item you wish to delete. Hit the "Enter" or "Tab" key on your keyboard.
4. Click the trash can icon (delete) for the item.
5. Click the "OK" button to confirm you want to delete the item.
If there are no inventory records for the item it will be deleted after step 5. is complete.
However, if the item remains in stock, the system will alert you. If this is the case, follow the steps below.
6. Click the "MyInventory" tab.
7. On the "MyInventory" page, under the Item ID column, type the "Item ID" in the filter field for the inventory record you wish to delete. Hit the "Enter" or "Tab" key on your keyboard.
8. If the record quantity is greater than one, you will need to decrease the quantity to zero.
9. Type the same number that appears in the "Qty" column.
10. Click the "Decrease Quantity" menu option.
11. After completing the decrease form, click the "Save" button.
12. Click the trash can icon (clear) to remove a 0 quantity record. An alert will pop up asking you to confirm, click "OK" to confirm.
13. Repeat the process until there are no records left for the item
14. Now repeat steps 1. - 5. to delete the item record.