You can associate a single image or multiple images with inventory items in your Clearly Inventory account.
To Associate Images with Items:
1. Click the "Libraries" tab.
2. Click the "Item Library" link.
3. In the library table to the right, under the Item Name column, type the "Item Name" in the filter field for the item you wish to associate an image(s). Hit the "Enter" key on your keyboard.
4. Click the pencil button (edit) for the item. This will take you to the "Item Master" page.
5. Under the "Details" sub tab, on the right hand side of the "General Information" page, under "Images", click the "Assign from Gallery" button.
6. Click the select box for each image you want to associate with the inventory item.
7. Click the "Assign Images" button.
If you have a lot of images, and want to upload the associations in a file, just email us at email@example.com and we'll do it for you at no charge.