You can edit the "Unique Tag" (serial, batch, or lot number) and/or a "Unique Date" (expiration date) of an item that has already been added to stock by selecting the transaction "Apply" (http://bit.ly/1lL4Ta0).
To Edit a Unique Tag and/or Unique Date of an Inventory Item:
1. Click the "MyInventotry" tab.
2. Type the item id, number, sku, etc.. that you use to identify an item in the "Item ID" filter field. Hit the "Enter" or "Tab" key on your keyboard.
3. Type the quantity in the "Action Qty" field for the inventory item you wish to apply a unique tag and/or unique date.
4. Click the "Apply" option.
5. After completing the apply form, click the "Save" button.