The "Apply" transaction is used when you want to apply a "Unique Tag" (serial, batch, or lot number) and/or a "Unique Date" (expiration date) to an item that has already been added to stock. You can also use "Apply" when you need to change the existing "Unique Tag" and/or "Unique Date" of an item in stock.
To Apply a Unique Tag and/or Unique Date to an Inventory Item:
1. Click the "MyInventotry" tab.
2. Type the item id, number, sku, etc.. that you use to identify an item in the "Item ID" filter field. Hit the "Enter" or "Tab" key on your keyboard.
3. Type the quantity in the "Action Qty" field for the inventory item you wish to apply a unique tag and/or unique date.
4. Click the "Apply" option.
5. After completing the apply form, click the "Save" button.