Unique dates can be applied when items are added to stock, or after the fact using the transaction "Apply"(http://bit.ly/1lL4Ta0). Once this is entered, you will not have to enter the unique date again.
The Unique Date is turned on at an item-by-item basis. You can activate it in two ways - one item at a time, or many items at once (http://bit.ly/1mXGbSJ).
To Add Unique Dates to Inventory Items:
1. Click the "MyInventory" tab.
2. Click the "New Inventory Record" button.
3. Type the Item ID in the "Item ID" field.
4. Type the description of the item in the "Item Description" field.
5. Type the number of items you're putting in to stock in the "Quantity" field.
6. Type the unit of measure that applies to the quantity in the "Unit of Measure" field.
7. Type the name of the location where the item can be found in the "Location" field.
8. Type the unique date in the "Unique Date" field.
9. Click the "Save & New" button if creating multiple inventory records with multiple unique dates. Click the "Save" button if creating a single inventory record with a single unique date.