To Upload Multiple Locations:
1. Click the "Libraries" tab.
2. Click the "Location Library" link.
3. Click the "More" button.
4. Click the "Upload" link.
5. Click the "Download" button above the Location table, populate the data table with the data, and save it to your computer. It is very important that you download the file and use that as the template to populate your data table. The file will have all of the correct column headings and these headings and their positions MUST NOT be altered.
Columns must be populated with data. These are:
- Description (not required)
- Location Group (not required)
6. Click the "Browse" or "Choose File" button to select the file for upload.
7. Click the "Upload" button. The file will be sent to Clearly Inventory, and once your table has processed, the following message will display: "Import Complete, (the number) rows inserted or updated".