At some point you may need to change location group information associated with multiple locations. Instead of changing each location group one item at time (http://j.mp/KSuJGC), you can use the upload method to edit many location groups at once.
To Edit Multiple Location Groups:
1. Click the "Libraries" tab
2. Click the "Location Library" link.
3. Click the "More" button in the upper right corner of the library table.
4. Click the "Upload" link.
5. On the "Location Upload" page, click the "Download" button, and open in Excel.
6. Under the "Location Group" column, type the new location group name in the data field for each location group you wish to change, and save the file to your computer.
7. Click the "Browse" button to select the file for upload.
8. Click the "Upload" button. The file will be sent to Clearly Inventory. Once your file has processed, the message "Import Complete, [the number of] rows inserted or updated" will appear.