1. Click the "MyInventotry" tab.
2. Click the "More" button.
3. Click the "Upload Transactions" link.
4. Click the "Select Transaction Type to Upload" field, and click the "Increase" option.
5. Click the "Download Sample File" button to download the sample file, populate the data table and save it to your computer. It is very important that you download the sample file and use that as the template to populate your data table. The sample file will have all of the correct column headings and these headings and their positions MUST NOT be altered.
Several columns must be populated with data. These are:
- Item ID
- Unit of Measure
- Unique Tag (type in unique tag only if tracking serial, batch, lot numbers, etc...)
- Cost (enter "0" if you're not tracking cost)
6. Click the "Browse" or "Choose File" button to select the file for upload.
7. Click the "Upload File" button. The file will be sent to Clearly Inventory, and you will see the word "Processing" in the "Upload Status" column in the "Transaction Upload Log" table. IMPORTANT: it may take several minutes for your file to get processed. Click the "Check Upload Status" button to check on status of the file upload. You can also be notified by e-mail when the upload is complete.
8. Once your table has processed, the "Upload Status" column will update. If everything went well, you'll see the word "Complete". If not, you'll see the word "Error" and an error message. Click the "Errors" link to open the "Transactions Upload Errors" page. Click the "Download" button, choose "Save File As" or "Save Target As", and you can save the file for viewing and editing. Once you have edited the error file, and delete the last column (labeled "Problem"), follow the above steps 1. - 7. to upload the corrected file.