The "Decrease Quantity" transaction is used when you want to decrease the quantity of an item. Most of the time this will happen when an item is sold, consumed, or scrapped. For instance, a company sells 100 widgets. When the sale is made, the user clicks the "Decrease Quantity" option, and removes 100 ea. from inventory.
To Decrease Quantity of Inventory Items:
1. Click the "MyInventotry" tab.
2. Type the item id, number, sku, etc.. that you use to identify an item in the "Item ID" filter field. Hit the "Enter" or "Tab" key on your keyboard.
3. Type the quantity in the "Action Qty" field for the inventory item you wish to decrease.
4. Click the "Decrease Quantity" option.
5. After completing the decrease form, click the "Save" button.