The "Increase Quantity" transaction is used when you want increase the quantity of an item. Most of the time this will happen when an item is purchased, or when you begin tracking it for the first time. For instance, a company purchases 100 widgets. When the order is placed, the user clicks the "Increase Quantity" option and puts a quantity of 100 ea. into the location "On Order".
To Increase Quantity of Inventory Items:
1. Click the "MyInventotry" tab.
2. Type the item id, number, sku, etc.. that you use to identify an item in the "Item ID" filter field. Hit the "Enter" or "Tab" key on your keyboard.
3. Type the quantity in the "Action Qty" field for the inventory item you wish to increase.
4. Click the "Increase Quantity" option.
5. After completing the increase form, click the "Save" button.