A Location Group is a label applied to locations that have something important in common, such as their being part of a store, plant, facility, or sections, or sharing a certain status like 'in transit', 'on hold', 'in field', etc....
To Create a New Location Group:
1. Click the "Libraries" tab.
2. Click the "Location Library" link.
3. Click the "New Location" button.
4. Type the name of the new location in the "Location Name" field.
5. Type the description of the new location in the "Description" field.
6. Type the name of the location group in the "Location Group" field.
7. Click the "Save" button.