The "Cost per Unit" field in Clearly Inventory is designed for the monetary value per unit of measure of an item obtained from a supplier, or made in-house. The cost is used for all inventory calculations.
To Update Current Average Cost per Unit:
1. Click the "Libraries" tab.
2. Click the "Item Library" link.
3. In the library table to the right, under the Item ID column, type the "Item ID" in the filter field for the item you wish to edit. Hit the "Enter" key on your keyboard.
4. Click the pencil icon (edit) for the item. This will take you to the "Item Master".
5. Click the "$ Values" sub tab.
6. Type the new cost amount in the "Current Avg. Cost per Unit" field for the inventory record you wish to change.
7. Click the "update" button.